Want to work with us? Here's how:
- The first step is a consultation to assess your needs and allow
us to prepare a quote for your project. This is a free consultation
with no obligation on your part. The quote includes 3 main items:
Price, Time, and Product. The price can be a fixed fee,
an hourly estimate with a maximum cost, or hourly work with estimates
given per task. The time estimate includes final due date
as well as benchmarks for the items below. The product
consists of the 3D model, the number of views or movies, and the
size or resolution of the final images.
- The next step is to collect documents from you describing the
project. We accept 2D drawings in any form, digital or hard-copy.
(note 2) Any scanning or other work needed
to prepare the material as suitable for 3D modeling will be included
in the quote.
- Once we have the documentation, we will begin work on the 3D
model. This is the fun part! As soon as we have prepared the model,
we can send you selected preliminary views or a Sketchup
model. With your feedback, we can determine the final views for
- We'll deliver rendered views per the quote in advance of the
due date to give you an opportunity for any final adjustments.
- Our goal is to provide you the resources to best understand
your project, and to convey that understanding in the most direct
way to your client or market visualized in 3D.
1. We provide digital documents. We do not typically
print, as there are many factors that go into printing, and we recommend
the use of a professional printing shop for presentation material.
That said, we can print review copies for you at cost.
2. Our preferred format for digital drawings
is AutoCAD DWG format, any year.